вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD NOVEL FAIRISH ESTI KINASIH FREE

I'm not into teenlit now as I did several years ago, so it surprised me that the book was still enjoyable. Tipe - tipe cowok2 I loose the book! Mar 05, Sonnia added it. Irish, Davi, Alfa, Metha, Udin. No trivia or quizzes yet. novel fairish esti kinasih free

Uploader: Vile
Date Added: 7 April 2012
File Size: 34.14 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 5213
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Fairish's long times becomes to like with Davi. A Standard story but it kept me read till the last page so Ceritanya memang mudah ditebak tapi menarik dan bikin berbunga - bunga. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.

Novel fairish

Mantan karyawan sebuah bank ini estl sengaja menemukan jalan sebagai penulis. Tapi saat muncul cowok lain yang bikin Irish terpikat, kok Davi jadi nggak rela kehilangan Irish, ya? Fairish by Esti Kinasih. View all 7 comments.

novel fairish esti kinasih free

Karyanya yang pertama, Fairish, sudah memasuki cetakan ke, dan akan disinetronkan oleh TV7. People needs to be " just the way they are".

I must say, I'm surprised that I really enjoyed this book. Sometimes, something happen, though it is impossible. Mar 10, Andreana Sembiring rated it really liked it Shelves: Davi who reveals his dark past to Irish needs Irish as a fortress, both from his past and from the girls at school who are crazy about him. This review has been hidden because it contains spoilers.

Preview — Fairish by Esti Kinasih. Oct 07, Fikri irfani fauziyyah rated it liked it. Books by Esti Kinasih. I still love it XD. No offense, but i seriously don't like this kind of book. THis is my first nOvel!! Mar 27, Dwi added it. Mar 28, Alina Alin rated it really liked it.

novel fairish esti kinasih free

I loose the book! There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Kinssih 16, Chery rated it it was amazing. I think, this book is attractive for read. Sep 25, Mevi rated it it was amazing.

Novel fairish download

To protect her of that girl grab, Davi asks for Fairish to ostensibly becomes its girlfriend. Tipe - tipe cowok2 di esgi Korea lah. We don't know what will happen tomorrow, two minutes later,or to night. To view it, click here. One of the most wanted boys in high school has crush on her.

Irish senang kok menjadi satu-satunya cewek yang paling dekat dengan Davi, walau cuma untuk sementara dan tanpa ada ikatan apa-apa. Well, it is still one of my favorite book. ABG banget n ga bakal dapet apa-apa stelah ngebacanya, sampe-sampe sekarang pun gw udah rada lupa tu buku critanya apa Just remember my past

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий